We are hiring an Employee Relations Business Partner to join our growing and established Technology client based in the City for nine months!
Role: Nine-month contract
Location: City office, remote position with flexibility to attend the office if you wanted to.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a friendly and forever-growing company who have just relocated into amazing new offices.
This role will be vital in the business, supporting the UK & EMEA markets in a specific function, working with senior leaders on employee relations matters, and aiding guidance, coaching, and mentoring.
- Educate, coach and guide leaders on our performance management and elevation
- Provide leaders with upstanding advice to elevate performance and capability across their teams and respective organizations.
- Participate in and conduct investigations on employee relations matters and policy violations to evaluate and effectively address issues.
- Partner with HRBPs, legal and other investigative parties to thoroughly conduct the investigation and reach the best outcomes for our organization and employees.
- Manage grievances.
- Support the HR Operations on complex absence management and policy interpretation.
- Provide quarterly business reviews of case outcomes, trends, and data analysis to relevant leaders.
Candidate experience required:
- Minimum two years of Employee Relations or HR Generalist experience.
- Experience managing grievances and conducting investigations.
- Experience working within a technology company is ideal.
- Experience working across global regions.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with senior leaders.
- Experience with coaching and training.
- Excellent analytical skills for reporting and data analysis.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.