We are hiring an Executive Assistant to join an established global Cyber Security company based in the City. This is an exciting opportunity to support sa senior executive and other direct reports closely.
Contract - 12months
As an EA, you should be highly organised, have excellent diary management skills across different time zones and can work calmly under pressure.
- Manage calendar/schedules for multiple executives/VPs
- Keep the leadership team apprised of corporate due dates and action items (ratings, compliance training, etc.)
- Manage travel arrangements, including transportation, lodging, group dinners/events, meetings, etc.
- Ensures the preparedness of the executives for all internal and customer meetings and events
- Prepare and submit expense reports promptly and purchase orders
- Organize and assist with events, such as All Hands, QBR & leadership meetings, employee events and training (some may be offsite)
- Responsible for ordering office supplies, catering, and giveaways
- Minimum 5+ years as an Executive Assistant
- Experience in cyber security/tech would be ideal.
- Proficient in GSuite (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms), Concur, Slack, and Zoom
- Excellent problem solver
- Great diary management skills across different and complex time zones.
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.