Our leading Law client, based in the West End is now hiring a Facilities Manager to join the team.
This role will be crucial in delivering all the office services while managing all planned works. This role will also directly line manage the facilities assistant, office team, and records assistant.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a close-knit and professional working environment. Previous experience working in the legal sector is crucial for this role.
- Responsibility for the facilities helpdesk service and with building management and external contractors, keeping internal records up to date and ensuring all issues are followed up
- Ensuring all joiner and leaver tasks are completed.
- Compliance of the number of fire marshals, first aiders, DSE assessors, arranging training where required for these roles
- Manual handling is given to new joiners. Performing the role of fire marshal and acting as a fire co-ordinator during evacuations. Being a member of the Command Centre Team during business continuity events.
- Taking responsibility for all arrangements regarding upgrades to access control equipment and security processes arising from protocol changes in the landlord and tenant areas.
- Acting as a project manager
- Facilities Management experience, between 3-8 years.
- Experience working in Legal is esstential for this role.
- Experience managing a team.
- IWFM Qualification
- IOSH Qualification
- Fire Marshall training
- First aid training
- DSE Assessor training
- High standard of written and verbal communication
his role will require you on-site five days a week! Apply today for an exciting new role for 2024!
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.