Our client is a leading financial institution dedicated to supporting businesses of all sizes in achieving their financial goals. With a strong commitment to innovation and a focus on excellence, we are seeking a flexible and talented individual to join our team as a 1st Line Credit Analyst. This is an exciting opportunity to work with both corporate and SME clients and play a crucial role in managing the credit approval process.
Job Description: As a 1st Line Credit Analyst, you will be responsible for assessing and managing the credit risk associated with our corporate and SME portfolio. You will work closely with our clients to gather financial information, conduct thorough credit analyses, and ensure that credit decisions align with our risk appetite and policies.
- Prepare detailed credit proposals and recommendations for credit approval.
- Monitor the credit portfolio to identify potential risks and opportunities.
- Assist in the development and enhancement of credit policies and procedures.
- 2+ years of experience in first line credit analysis, preferably with exposure to both corporate and SME clients.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex financial data.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.