We are looking for a Head of Communications to join the marketing team within a large global matrix financial institution. The role will be responsible for working closely with the internal marketing team to create and implement brand communications, and strategies to assist in growing the company's reputation with all relevant senior stakeholders. This position will be split across media relations, internal communications, social media, and supporting client communications. The successful candidate will be motivated by working in a team environment, capable of thriving in a matrixed global organisation, and a strategic and creative thinker.
- Plan, execute and deliver effective communication plans both regionally and globally that are inline with our client's branding and business vision
- Executive creative campaigns to increase audience engagement
- Build and maintain new media relationships and liaise with senior stakeholders
- Executive social media strategies across owned, earned and paid
- Manage the external agency relationships
- Provide support on critical reputational issues and support communication team members
- Previous experience within Financial Services
- Exceptional stakeholder management experience and the ability to develop new, long- last relationships
- Expert in delivering and executive internal communication campaigns
- Knowledge of brokerage industry
- Proven management experience and leading a team.
- Executing social media campaigns across (owned, earned, and paid)
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.