Head of Enterprise Voice and AV (Hands-on)
- £90000 - £110000 per annum + Benefits, Bonus
Enterprise Voice Engineer & AV - Team Lead/Manager - Hands-on - Strategic - Architecture - CUCM - MS Teams - (CCNP/CCIE)
Permanent - Hybrid Working (2 days Office, 3 days from home)
Global financial services client is looking for an Enterprise Voice Engineer and AV Specialist to join the team on a permanent basis. This is a technical role that includes Voice and AV engineering across existing CUCM, AV and MS Teams environments. Deliver the design, implementation, transformation, troubleshooting, and support of the Voice strategy globally including VOIP, collaboration tools, Audio/Video, SBCs, voice gateways and SIP/TDM trunking. Growth plans within the team offer the opportunity of managing a small team of voice engineers supporting the central voice platform and AV services globally.
- Develop architecture plans for voice and multimedia services.
- Provide Roadmaps for voice technology services (invest, retain, retire strategies)
- Collaborate with internal and external teams in development and delivery of Voice Strategy
- Prepare appropriate budgets and specifications for projects in line with roadmaps and strategy
- Establish and maintain a pro-active Voice services monitoring framework using and developing monitoring & alerting tools to provide leading indicators to the health, availability, capacity and reliability of the environment.
- Responsible for operational management of voice environment and available for L2/L3 escalations.
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive knowledge of Enterprise voice technologies, unified communications
- Essential Experience in IP Network & Voice/IP Telephony Experience with Cisco Unified Communication Suite & a strong understanding of LAN, WAN & telecommunication operations is mandatory.
- Proven technical project management experience on voice workstreams
- Strong and extensive voice systems support and administration experience gained within financial services.
- Strong knowledge of Cisco networking systems with the ability to configure & troubleshoot voice related hardware with CCNP or CCVP certification.
- M365 and Modern Workplace technologies experience including Microsoft Teams direct routing and enterprise voice
- Session Border Controllers and SIP Trunking configuration and best practice
- Knowledgee of Cloud9
- Knowledge and experience with ITSM/ITIL V3 reference framework
- DESIRABLE: Team leadership or Team Management experience
If this is of interest and you have the required skills, please submit your CV over for immediate consideration.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.