HR Business Partner
- £55000 - £70000 per annum
We are looking for an HR Business Partner to support our banking client on a 12-month FTC.
You will ensure that HR is seen as a value-add service to the business, partnering with key stakeholders and providing high-quality service to help them with their people needs.
You will work closely with senior management to deliver the people plan, coach and empower the managers on people relations issues, be involved in HR/Talent projects and be involved in all ER cases.
The ideal candidate should possess excellent knowledge of HR at the business partner level, have a good understanding of employment law, and be experienced with ER-related matters.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Talent Management & Recruitment
- Engagement and Employee Experience
- Employee Relations
- Team Collaboration, managing HR projects
- Ensuring policies and procedures at kept up to date.
- Performance management.
- Experience as an HR Business Partner or Manager within a fast-paced company
- Experience working within financial services
- Experience working within mid-size organisations and in smaller HR teams.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence at all levels.
- HR qualifications or CIPD or the ability to demonstrate equivalent exposure.
- Coaching capability.
- A collaborative approach to getting things done.
- Project management experience.
- Excellent team-player skills
- Ability to work at pace and with high demands.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.