Infrastructure and Cloud Support Specialist - Windows Server - Windows 10 - Citrix - AWS
Contract - 12 months+, paying up to £520/day (Inside IR35) *** Hybrid Working, 2 days office
Leading financial services client is looking for an Infrastructure and Cloud Support Specialist to join their team on an initial 12-month contract. You will provide 2nd and 3rd line operational support for Windows Server, Windows 10, Citrix and AWS infrastructure and systems in the company's 24x7 hosted and cloud environments. You will be required to take ownership of problems through to resolution over a wide variety of systems and technologies. The role requires SME-level experience for supporting multiple resilient solutions in an enterprise Microsoft Windows Server environment, Windows 10 end user environment, as well as an AWS Cloud environment.
Skills and experience required:
- Prior IT operational support experience across business-critical Production Windows Server and Windows 10 environments, preferably virtual
- Strong Windows Server, Windows 10 and On-line (M365) solutions in an enterprise Microsoft Windows/Active Directory environment
- Strong experience supporting enterprise web infrastructure services
- Experience of supporting a production VMware environment
- Experience of supporting data backup technologies
- Experience of system management tools e.g. SCCM
- Experience of packaging/updating software via 3rd party tools (e.g. Profile Unity)
- Experience of enterprise monitoring systems
- Experience in working with ticket systems such as ServiceNow and an understanding of priorities and SLA's
- Ability to collaborate effectively with other operational support teams to support the service
- Strong documentation and technical writing skills.
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills
- Knowledge of ITIL framework (understanding of Incident, Problem, Change)
If this is of interest and you have the required skills, please submit your CV over for immediate consideration.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.