Job Title: Lead Software Engineer
Working Model: Hybrid
Salary Range: £110,000 - £ 130,000
Join a prestigious investment banking Manchester based team at the forefront of the Generative AI Space. As a Lead Software Engineer you'll lead the charge in crafting cutting-edge AI-driven solutions that redefine the realms of financial modeling, risk assessment, and trading strategies. This small, well-funded team operates flexibly and aims to make significant changes in this Investment Bank's technology. Historically, this team has been assembled for fast-paced projects.
What sets this team apart? They are relentless in their pursuit of the latest technological advancements, with a laser focus on generative AI, cloud computing, top-tier security practices, modern app stacks, open-source technologies, and harnessing the power of the Kubernetes ecosystem.
Skills & Experience
- Enthusiastic about staying updated with cutting-edge technologies, such as Generative AI, and eager to apply them in real-world scenarios.
- Demonstrated track record as a Full Stack Software Engineer within product development teams.
- Proven expertise in working with distributed systems, event-driven architectures, container-based microservices, distributed logs, both traditional SQL and NoSQL databases, and applying DevSecOps principles.
- Skilled in collaborating within an agile software development environment.
- Possesses strong communication and teamwork abilities.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.