We have a number of positions available for experienced Organisation Design Consultants to join a leading global boutique OD Consultancy that is in growth phase. Working with a highly motivated team you will be responsible for driving collaborative organisation design and operating model modernisation for some very well-known household brands and highly successful organisations.
This will include ensuring a business's organisation design and operating models are fit for purpose to deliver its strategy with a keen focus on aligning true cultural and behaviour change.
Some areas of focus will be:
- Post-acquisition/merger integration.
- The realignment of a particular part of the business.
- Putting the customer at the centre of a business or moving from local, site-based to global.
- Taking a sustainable approach to operating model transformation.
- Comprehensive solution and approach to stakeholder engagement.
- Focus on shifting deeply engrained and legacy behaviour patterns.
- Minimum of a University degree.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and delivering organisation design solutions.
- Practical working knowledge and experience delivering proactive change work.
- Experience of working within a management consultancy preferably within the Human Capital/People Advisory/HR Consultancy divisions or in an in-house role as an OD Specialist in a consumer led organisation.
- Worked as an internal change agent and as an external consultant.
- Led small teams and groups.
- Worked in more than one industry and markets.
- Practical knowledge of business and business models.
- Able to conduct relevant conversations with C-Level executives and staff at all levels.
- Ability to gain deep organisational insight from qualitative analysis and embed change.
- High motivation and emotional intelligence; healthy sense of self and self-belief.
- Strong belief in the collaborative approach to change, and an unwavering commitment to supporting and helping your colleagues as well as customer success.
- High enthusiasm with a consistency of commitment and effort, high willingness to get stuck in, innovate and dare to be different.
Must pass both Baseline Personnel Security Standard check and UKSV SC clearance - these will be conducted during the probation period and are mandatory for this role
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.