Our client, a friendly and established professional services company in the City of London, is now looking to hire a PA/Administrator to join their tax team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a senior administrator looking to progress their career as a PA.
Working requirements: Five days in the office
This role will be crucial in providing administration support to all team members, including an Associate Director.
- Manage the Associate Director's diary and arrangement of travel.
- Respond to all requests documents, raising bills, adding signatures to documents, electronic filing of documents/post, updating the PE system, expenses and any other task as required.
- Assist with administrator projects alongside the admin manager.
- Production of documents from audio or handwritten notes.
- Format PowerPoint presentations
- Amending client database details
- Assisting with the onboarding of new clients.
- Assisting with workflow tasks.
- Producing accounts and management reports.
- Previous experience as a senior administrator.
- Some personal assistant experience is required.
- Diary management experience.
- Experience working within professional services.
- Excellent written skills, with good use of grammar
- GCSE grades A-C including Maths & English.
- Confident and professional demeanour
- High attention to detail
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Friendly and positive working attitude.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.