We are recruiting a Team Assistant to join our sizeable global finance organisation on a contract for one year. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a well-known brand and work with senior executives.
Contract length: 1 year
Working Model: 4 days in the office
The ideal candidate will possess experience supporting Managing Directors/Directors in a personal assistant capacity, ideally within large global financial companies.
- Proactively managing complex diaries, scheduling, and liaising with other Administrative Assistants as required
- Meet and greet visitors and clients, answer phones, coordinate conference rooms and meal arrangements
- Managing a large volume of travel planning, including airline reservations, hotel accommodations, car rental reservations, and car service arrangements
- Processing and tracking expense reports
- Planning networking and team-building events
Candidate experience required
- Experience as a PA/Team Assistant.
- Experience supporting senior executives and broader teams.
- Previously worked for large global financial services organisations.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Advanced MS Office, including advanced skills in Outlook.
- Excellent organisations skills
- Have the ability to work in demanding environments.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.