Seeking an interim Category Specialist to join the Procurement Digital & Talent Supply team within a large complex global matrix organisation for a 12 month contract role. The role will focus on leveraging scale and a commercial approach to collaborate with the supply chain to build greater value for the business whilst mitigating risk for the business within Talent Supply. This role has a specific remit on the non-permanent workforce within the organisation using data analytics and business priorities to identify opportunities to add value and deliver cost savings.
Core responsibilities include:
- Utilise data analytics to deliver evaluation of the current non-permanent worker population
- Identify opportunities to add new value and deliver costs saving solutions through negotiations with third party suppliers working in conjunction with the sourcing function to deliver a coordinated approach
- Lead supplier discussions to drive competitive advantage and generate value-based solutions that deliver improved results and mutual value
- Communicate and influence across various level in the organisation adapting style and approach appropriately
- This role will review supply chain globally for this role
- Experience and understanding of procurement and category management within the talent acquisition/recruitment environment and with a specific focus on contingency/non-permanent workers
- Experience of negotiation and influencing third party suppliers within contingency environment
- Proven track record of crafting opportunities and influence partners and suppliers within the contingency working environment
- Ability to use data to identify potential areas to add value
- Experience of working cross culturally in an international environment communicating and influencing across various levels
- Engaging, collaborative and agile way of working
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.