Quantitative Developer - Investment Management - Global Hedge Fund, New York
A leading investment and technology development firm is searching for a quantitative developer to join their investment management group, managing multi-asset class investment strategies.
Your responsibilites will include working closely with the portfolio managers, researchers and traders to design and implement software for the firm's asset management business.
Main Projects will include developing automated trading systems, designing and building analytics tools/platforms and enhancing the portfolio optimizer.
A successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- An impressive educational background with either a bachelor's, master's, or Ph.D. in a technical field (e.g.,math, statistics, physics, engineering, or computer science).
- At least 3 years within a quantitative finance role, ideally within the buy-side.
- Knowledge of multiple asset classes.
- Expert knowledge of Python, Java, or C++.
- Experience working directly with PMs and researchers is preferred.
The annual base salary for this position will lie between $200,000- 350,000 plus a substantial year end bonus.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.