Senior Data Scientist - Insight Analyst
Hybrid - 2 days a week in the office
We are seeking a Data Scientist - Insight Analyst to join the Design Analytics & Measurement team within a banking client's Brands, Marketing & Experience function. This is an opportunity to play a key role improving data resilience capabilities and implementing innovative solutions.
In this position, you'll be responsible for embedding a data-driven approach to the design of change. Leveraging the Group's wealth of customer data to apply advanced behavioural analytics skills to identify, inform and quantify the impact of design driven change.
Key responsibilities of a Senior Data Scientist - Insight Analyst:
- Responsible for the analytics agenda within a particular change domain.
- You will support the design of customer-centric change through the delivery of robust, high-quality, actionable customer insights.
As a Senior Data Scientist - Insight Analyst you will have:
- Strong analytical aptitude and familiarity with analytical techniques
- Proficiency with SQL
- Proven ability to transform data into impactful stories
- In-depth comprehension of the financial services landscape
- Skilled communicator with exceptional influence capabilities
- Hands-on Python experience
- Exposure to data visualization platforms like Tableau or Power BI
- Strong grasp of foundational analytical and statistical techniques
- Background in behavioural science and insight analysis
- Hands-on predictive modelling skills
If your experience matches the role, click apply and let's catch up!
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.