Our client is a large global digital consulting company now hiring a Senior HR Advisor (ER) to join their team for 12 months.
This role will provide employee relations advice, guidance, and mentorship to senior stakeholders in the business.
You will also lead a small team of advisors, so leadership/management experience is required.
- The main focus will be to lead and reduce absence, but you will also look at wider employee relations issues such as performance management, subject area, and grievance.
- You will also work with senior leaders and play an active part in identifying and analysing trends, providing recommendations to improve.
- Undertake operational duties for the account about audits, acting as the account organisation structure and data accuracy gatekeeper and leading cyclical projects related to annual compensation and benefits reviews.
- Leading a small team of advisors and providing managers with operational HR advice and direction.
Experience & qualifications required:
- CIPD Level 5 and above.
- Team leadership experience.
- Strong employee relations managing complex cases in all areas.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent knowledge of UK&I employment legislation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A demonstrable track record in delivering appropriate mentorship and assisting managers about casework, including absence management, disciplinary, grievance, performance management etc.
Paying £40K + benefits - Fully remote!
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.