Seeking a Senior HR Business Partner to support the technology division of an SME financial services organisation and manage the HRBP team. The role operates within an incredibly exciting and challenging environment and is a great opportunity for a senior HR professional looking to make an impact.
The role needs someone who can be both strategic and tactical and will work in partnership with the whole technology function to deliver a first-class HR Business Partnering support, coaching and challenging business leaders on how to engage employees; drive workforce planning, identifying talent and building effective people capabilities.
This is fantastic role for an individual with comprehensive HR Business Partnering experience within financial services who has supported a technology client function before.
Core skills required include:
- Experience as and HR Business Partner from the Insurance sector
- CIPD or relevant professional HR qualification
- Experience of partnering with line managers across the full spectrum of HR including performance and talent management, employee on-boarding, probation management, pay & rewards, investigations, grievances, disciplinaries, terminations and absence management.
- Solid knowledge and application of best-practice HR and strong employment law knowledge.
- Ability to utilise initiative and take responsibility to provide quick and effective solutions.
- High level influencing and communication skills with gravitas to deal with all levels within the organisation.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.