Location - London
Salary - up to £170k depending on experience
Working environment - Hybrid (very flexible enviornment)
Job type - Permanent
Global investment bank seeking a highly skilled VP or Director Java Developer to join their front office Fixed income trading team in London. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in Java development, as well as a strong understanding of financial markets and Fixed income trading and ideally the capability to lead teams.
You will be responsible for leading the development and maintenance of their trading systems and platforms. You will work closely with traders, quants, and other stakeholders to identify and implement new features and improvements, and ensure the performance, stability, and scalability of their systems.
- Development and maintenance of trading systems and platforms
- Collaborate with traders, quants and other stakeholders to identify and implement new features and improvements
- Mentor and lead junior developers.
- Ensure the performance, stability, and scalability of trading systems
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code
- Strong Java development skills, with experience in multithreading and performance optimization
- Knowledge of financial markets and Fixed income trading
- Experience with low-latency and high-throughput systems ideally
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience leading development teams
They offer a competitive salary package and benefits package, commensurate with experience. If you are passionate about technology and finance, and have the skills and experience we are looking for, we would love to hear from you. Apply today and take your career to the next level with a leading global financial institution in London.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.