Seeking a strong senior Talent & Performance Development professional for a 12 month fixed term contract to join large complex matrix organisation to lead on Performance Development priorities and processes across the business. The role will also assume responsibility for partnering with one business function on all aspects of Talent and Performance Management.
Core responsibilities include:
- Driving the strategic agenda on Performance Development ensuring alignment with business objectives and vision
- Ensure strategic alignment and continuous improvement of the lifecycle of Performance Development Initiatives
- Oversee year end goal setting processes
- Lead on critical Performance Development Projects
- Use expert knowledge and understanding of Performance Development best practice and thought leadership to help shape solutions, approach and innovations in this space
- Act as the key business partner and interface for a specific business function on all aspects of talent and performance
- Work with critical HR stakeholders and senior business leaders to establish talent management framework, succession and leadership needs and embed appropriate solutions
- Seek to increase engagement, enhance employee experience and retain higher performers through Performance Development initiatives to drive an embedded shift in performance culture
- Work with data tools and reports to drive data insights to drive future performance development initiatives
Skills & Experience:
- Deep technical knowledge of all aspects of Talent Management and specifically Performance Management especially the design and programme management of end to end performance development initiatives
- The ability to drive talent and performance interventions within a fast paced, lean environment at a tactical and strategic level.
- Possess an extensive toolkit of performance management / development interventions
- External/market awareness and understanding of current industry trends and challenges in the Performance Development space, providing relevant, market-informed thought leadership
- A proven track record of building robust and engaging relationships with senior stakeholders throughout full project lifecycles.
- Proven ability and experience in using data analytics, reporting and insights to inform and support continuous improvement, decision making and recommendations.
- Capable of working in fast paced environment and balancing multiple programmes at once.
- Possesses operational and strategic dexterity to manage and deliver projects in a timely manner to appropriate audiences.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.