Interested in working at a hyper-growth tech start-up? Have an in-depth knowledge of cross-platform app development and team leadership? I am recruiting a Software Development Team Lead at an AI start-up in London, working with one of the world's leading football stars. The firm has a flagship application development program and is looking for an individual to guide and help shape the culture of its dynamic team of developers. They are looking for someone who has contributed to large, complex projects using a varied technology stack.
- Experience in Flutter, native development, or cross-platform development frameworks.
- Familiar with GraphQL, Kubernetes, and developing for cloud platforms, preferably Azure.
- Familiarity with backend systems with components such as WebAPIs, databases, and message queues.
You'll be expected to:
- Contribute at a senior level to the day-to-day development of the firm's technology stack.
- Participate in recruitment and onboarding of new team members.
- Provide line management, support, and mentorship for a small team of engineers.
- Help deploy and operate the software that you produce.
The firm offers remote working, with an office available in Mayfair. If you are interested, apply on the form below. Alternatively, get in touch for more details.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.