Leading Global Investment Bank Seeks an Experienced Lead Java Developer to play a vital role in developing and enhancing the firm's Front Office EFX Trading platform.
Join as a senior Java developer working to enhance the firm's low-latency FX algorithmic trading platform. This involves working closely with the FX quant and trading desks; you will build new greenfield Java services, including market connectivity, pricing, risk management and order execution. Knowledge of low-latency programming techniques, appreciation of mechanical sympathy and a drive to solve complex problems will be crucial to success in this position.
Candidates with existing eFX or other Front Office Trading systems experience preferred.
- Excellent Java programming skills with a desire to work on low-latency programming solutions
- Experience developing low latency trading systems, with a solid understanding of concurrency and system performance tuning, along with messaging, persistence, and distribution.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent academic record with a numerate computer science, maths, physics or engineering degree.
- Full lifecycle development of front-office trading platforms with the ideal candidate focusing on significantly developing high-frequency trading or pricing systems.
- Experience with modern requirements for security, encryption, cyber threats and how to go about security systems to meet those requirements.
- Agile approach combined with TDD
- Enjoys working in a global team
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.