Delivery Head-Business Intelligence/Big Data (MNC Bank, China)Technology
The position is to:
- manage Global Wealth BI engineering works in China, supporting a team spread out in China and Malaysia for multiple version of core developments, deployments and production support;
- keep a strong engagement with global and local stakeholders to ensure a satisfactory delivery of GWBI programme with risks & issues closely monitored;
- play a key role in local decision making and be an active member in global initiatives including DevOps and RO.
The job holder will have to perform the following duties:
- Manage large, complex and geographically dispersed programme;
- Maintain a good engagement with global / regional stakeholders to ensure risks & issues are closely monitored;
- Manage the project delivery from incubation to implementation; lead medium to large scale development team to develop and implement various applications according to bank's quality & process standard;
- Collaborate with other IT teams to ensure projects are completed in a timely manner:
- 15 yrs IT working experience
- Proven experience on managing large-scale global/regional IT programme
- Strong planning skills in order to manage multiple in parallel IT plans
- Possess a good understanding of the bank's IT processes
- Strong problem solving skills, communication skills
- Knowledge on Agile and Devops
- Proven knowledge & solid background from BI / Data technology domains
Interested candidates please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com. Thanks!
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
EA Licence No: 11S4330