Service Manager - Voice Products (Cisco)Architecture
Mcgregor Boyall are actively looking for an experienced Service Manager - Voice Products (Cisco) to join their prestigious client in Edinburgh on a permanent basis.
This is a platform based role where you will be looking after and maintaining the company's Cisco product, which is the technology that supports their large and extensive telephony based contact centres.
- Significant experience working within the large contact centre
- Understanding of the general architecture of the system and be able to draw on your architectural skills in Cisco Contact Centre.
- First class Stakeholder management and the ability to view the impact of issues from a wider perspective.
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability to lead others in project delivery.
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
Also, there is a great salary and benefits package on offer with flexibility for remote working.
This role is urgent in nature (1 Month notice period is fine). Please forward your most recent CV in Word Format for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.