Documentation Senior Business AnalystChange & Transformation
Reporting to the Sox Evolution Documentation Project Manager, the role holder will:
- Work closely with the SOX Evolution Business Team, to conduct a documentation discovery exercise, collation of all relevant existing information for each Function/ Franchise and perform gap analysis
- Partner with chosen third party consultants to perform a gap analysis of existing documentation to SOX Evolution requirements
- Support the delivery of end to end process flows for relevant business processes as required, providing recommendations of where this activity can be off-shored and challenge current quality of documentation
- Support the PM with creation and maintenance of a detailed project plan.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders in the Functions and Franchises, Operational Risk and Audit.
Mandatory Risk & Conduct responsibilities
First Line of Defence (Finance) responsibilities:
- Own, manage and supervise the risks that exist in the business area, ensuring mechanisms are in place to identify, report, manage and mitigate risk with a defined risk appetite.
- Conduct responsibilities:
- Proactive identification and effective management and/or escalation of conduct risk, as appropriate, to deliver key customer outcomes.
- Comply with all policies, and deliver against statutory, regulatory, supervisory and legal obligations, as appropriate to the role.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.