Oracle PL/SQL DeveloperDevelopment
Mcgregor Boyall are actively looking for a Oracle PL/SQL Developer to join their prestigious client in Edinburgh on a permanent basis.
- Exposure to Oracle 11g and/or 12c
- Experience in writing queries using Oracle SQL (analytic functions and sub query factoring) and DML scripts for the manipulation of data with Merge statements
- Experienced in writing PL/SQL procedures, functions, packages, materialized views and triggers
- Experienced with performance tools and tuning techniques
- An understanding of data modelling techniques and schema design principals
- Knowledge of ETL techniques/Oracle Forms
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in Agile development methodologies
- Experience within financial services or securities finance
- Understanding of Source Control (e.g. Perforce)
Also, there is a great salary and benefits package on offer with flexible working.
This role is urgent in nature (1 Month notice period is fine). Please forward your most recent CV in Word Format for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.