Software Engineers - Hardware Controls (C# / .NET / C++)Development
This national success story in the medical device sector continue to go from strength to strength. Benefitting from further investment they require talented Software Engineers (skills in any from C++, MS.Net, C# or C) to build the applications used in the cutting edge technology.
Working in a collaborative development team (following Agile processes) you will need to bring enthusiasm for developing practical software solutions that have important real-world applications. You can expect to be involved in the following:-
- Applying concurrent programming, managed/unmanaged resource management, P/Invoke and marshalling.
- Developing in .NET, C#, C, C++ and various OS (Linux/Windows)
- Picking up new skills in other areas of software development.
- Gaining knowledge of cutting edge medical device technology.
- Familiarity with the latest micro-controllers and electronic components
In return you will find a collaborative working environment - flexible working time and a genuine continuous learning culture. The chance to work with some of the very best medical device technology in the world and work for a company who are helping to improve the lives of millions of people.
If you're interested in finding out more please forward your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org for a discrete intro conversation.