Mcgregor Boyall are actively looking for an experienced Solution Designers to join a prestigious client in Edinburgh on a contract basis.
- Understand the problem - researching the customer journey and completive organisation.
- Developing solutions
- Working with stakeholders, technology and delivery colleagues
- Working with the software developers to answer any questions, understanding outcomes and how they may measure that against success, management information.
- Customer journey expectations
- Design sessions
- Comfortable leading groups of stakeholders - get the right information out
- Fast decision making
- Looking to lead the design phase, and some stakeholders wouldn't have been through that so help them to understand how it will all work
- Work to find / overcome solutions / barriers
- Developing design moving in to user stories.
- Design their solutions and must have the governance side - need a clear sign off (links in with regulatory piece)
- Understanding of digital.
- Innovation in that area.
- Good design method / structure / framework. Speak about the different phases of the design in the project.
- Follow a process of design / research and analysis and delivery.
- Account opening experience
- Design services experience (The Design is customer led - do lots of customer testing, playbacks look at insights for other competitors / organisations)
- Knowledge of financial regulatory space
- Agile / Scrum knowledge.
- Experience of research and design concepts
This role is urgent in nature. Please forward your most recent CV in Word Format for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.