Senior Technical Delivery Manager - MiddlewareInformation Technology
Mcgregor Boyall are actively looking for an experienced Senior Technical Delivery Manager - Middleware to join a prestigious client in Edinburgh on a permanent basis.
Within Infrastructure Technology, the Senior Technical Delivery Manager will be accountable for the end-to-end business service of a designated, complex Infrastructure Technology platform, or combination of platforms.
- Delivering live Service to agreed service levels and costs
- Owning and driving the strategy for the platform infrastructure working collaboratively with internal and external service providers
- Driving year on year improvements in the effectiveness and efficiency of the platform
- Driving maximum value from the suppliers in terms of both service and cost at a measured risk profile
- Ensuring robust management of business risk in line with the company policy and risk appetite
- Managing the business relationship with the wider Group IT
- Proven experience in managing the operational delivery and governance of managed services, including some understanding of cloud service delivery in large, complex organisations (ideally in the financial services sector)
- Deep knowledge of, and experience in managing Middleware infrastructure service
- Proven ability to develop and implement transformational change (structure, process and service)
This role is urgent in nature (1 Month notice period is fine). Please forward your most recent CV in Word Format for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.