Agile Coach- CONTRACT- EdinburghProject Management & PMO
Urgent AGILE COACH CONTRACT requirement in Edinburgh for a leading banking brand.
We are looking for a number of experienced Agile Coaches to work on an initial 5-month contract. This role offers a challenging working environment for Agile enthusiasts who have experience with coaching multiple teams across different business streams.
To qualify for this role, you will possess the following skills:
- Strong background coaching teams in Agile environment
- Thorough understanding of Kanban and Scrum
- Experience working on governance frameworks such as PCMS
- Ability to adapt and find the best approach that works for various teams
- Previous experience hosting Agile related workshops and training courses
- Excellent communication skills
Previous experience working in banking is beneficial but not essential.
If you are looking for your next challenge in the Agile world- please apply immediately and we can discuss this role in more detail!
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.