Project AnalystProject Management & PMO
Our Client is looking to hire several Project Analysts to their growing team here in Edinburgh. They are running a large volume of projects within thier Credit function and need project analysts to help support the project.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist with delivering strategic initiatives by working closely with other functions within the Bank, taking responsibility for workstream deliverables within an overall project framework.
- Act as principal liaison with Strategic Programmes Group and other key stakeholders.
- Assist in the analysis of project initiatives on client facilities, documentation and BAU processes, identifying re-documentation requirements and any other requirements.
- Assist in the preparation of client documentation in accordance with the standard templates provided by the legal department, monitor documentation execution status, tracking and reporting the status of documents and resolving exceptions.
- Participate in user acceptance test, dress rehearsals and actual production rollout.
- 2 years credit or investment product experience in middle-office operations, front office or other product management role.
- Risk experience at wealth management institution preferred.
- Take ownership of deliverables, prioritise work to meet tight deadlines and work well in a fast-paced team environment.
- Interact and communicate effectively (written and verbal) with all levels of the team.
- Able to support a flexible working arrangement.
- Effectively communicate key messages and simplify complex business situations.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.