- This is an excellent opportunity to join us in Technology Controls as a Risk Manager / Technology Controls Manager
- You'll be responsible for proactive risk management within the function and anticipating and assessing potential impacts of risk
- You'll have the opportunity to gain exposure to an exciting part of the bank and potential for career development within this function or an aligned area
What you'll do
You'll be responsible for the effective operation and management of the Technology risk framework. As such, you'll play a major part in proactive risk identification, assessment and management to support the delivery of reliable technology. Working to your initiative, you'll carefully assess the impact of operational risk for key change programmes and projects as well as carefully analyse any relevant documentation.
- Be involved in specific projects, developing and delivering programmes to ensure compliance with regulations and policies
- Have the opportunity to lead operational and regulatory policy development and implementation to assist with the swift resolution of audit and control issues
- Develop a strong stakeholder network to meet shared goals and resolve issues
- Identify any issues and anticipate any potential impacts before devising an appropriate resolution
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement and embed risk practices throughout the function
The skills you'll need
To succeed in this role, you'll demonstrate fantastic stakeholder management skills in order to build effective working relationships with a number of stakeholders both in and out of our Technology function. You'll also have experience applying risk and control in a technology environment.
As well as this, you'll:
- Use your outstanding communication skills to articulate complex issues in a meaningful and concise manner
- Have knowledge of risk management practices and methodologies
- Be confident managing a busy work load, able to adapt to changing priorities and proactively deliver numerous programmes