Cyber Analytics DeveloperDevelopment
Mcgregor Boyall are actively looking for an experienced Cyber Analytics Developer to join a prestigious client on a minimum 12-month contract basis.
This role requires a mixture of cybersecurity acumen and technical expertise (detect threats against the network), along with an ability to build strong partnerships across functions. The global center is a 24/7 operation with members in key geographical locations, this requires the role to cover shifts during weekday core hours, plus occasional evening and weekends on call during exceptional incident resolution.
- Education in Computer Science, Mathematics, Data Mining, Analytics, Data Science or other quantitative disciplines
- Demonstrated aptitude and understanding of modern programming languages with a willingness to continually learn new languages and data structures
- Experience in designing end-to-end solutions; simultaneously working closely with programmers, analysts and customers
- Knowledge of a range of computer security issues
- Strong data analysis and analytical skills
- Existing knowledge of data analysis tools including Splunk, Hadoop and Cloudera
- International experience or experience working for a global organization
- Willingness to learn about the technology and cyber threat environment
- General understanding of Cyber security practices
This role is urgent in nature (1 Month notice period is fine). Please forward your most recent CV in Word Format for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.