Full Stack DeveloperDevelopment
Mcgregor Boyall are actively looking for an experienced Full-Stack Developer to join a prestigious client on a minimum 12-month contract basis.
- Previous Experience full-stack development experience with C#/C++/Java, Visual studio, .Net, Windows/Linux web development
- Understanding of secure code development and analysis
- In-depth knowledge of how software works. Development using SQL and Relational Databases (e.g. SQL, DB2, Sybase, Oracle, MQ)
- Windows Automation and Scripting (PowerShell, WMI)
- Familiarity with common operating systems and entitlement models (Windows, Redhat Linux/Solaris)
- Understanding of network architecture within an enterprise environment (e.g. Firewalls, Load Balancers)
- Experience of developing in a structured Deployment Environment (DEV/QA/UAT/PROD)
- Familiarity with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience with Source Control and CI systems (e.g. GIT, Perforce, Jenkins)
- Experience with Unit and Load testing tools
- Experience with Code Review products (e.g. Crucible, FishEye)
- Any experience creating or working with a dedicated desktop environment for developers
- Experience of the Linux development environment
- An interest in cyber security
- Knowledge of Defense in Depth computing principles
- Experience with security products and technologies (e.g. Cyberark, PKI)
- Systems management, user configuration and technology deployments across large, distributed environments (e.g. Chef, Zookeeper)
- Understanding of core Windows Infrastructure technologies (e.g. Active Directory, GPO, CIFS, DFS, NFS)
- Monitoring Tools (e.g. Scom, Netcool, WatchTower)
- Experience with Apache/Tomcat-web server Virtualisation
- Design patterns and best practices
- Agile development: Planning, Retrospectives etc.
This role is urgent in nature (1 Month notice period is fine). Please forward your most recent CV in Word Format for immediate consideration to email@example.com.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.