iOS Software EngineerDevelopment
I am currently looking to speak with an experienced iOS Software Engineers to join an award-winning Global Mobile Centre of Excellence in central Glasgow.
This role would suit a senior iOS Developer/Engineer with proven track record of working on end to end technical solutions as well as mentoring junior team members.
To qualify for this role the following skills are essential:
- Previous experience working in Agile environment
- Proven track record of successfully delivering complex iOS applications
- Expert knowledge of Objective-C, Swift and Cocoa design patterns
- Sound knowledge of IOS most common frameworks (UIKit including Storyboards, Size Classes and Autolayout)
- Hands on experience with iOS Platform Security tools like Keychain, data Protection APIs, Certificate Pinning and Encryption
- Previous experience leading development teams or mentoring junior developers
In return, you will receive a generous benefits package including private medical care and annual bonus depending on your performance, opportunity to sign up for regular technology workshops and seminars sponsored by the company and working in a leading cutting-edge mobile technology environment.