Technical SpecialistInformation Technology
Mcgregor Boyall are actively looking for an experienced Technical Specialist to join their prestigious client in Glasgow on a permanent basis.
As a Technical Specialist, you will be a key part of a dynamic, high-performing Middleware team, supporting the organisation's Identity-As- A-Service (idAAS) offering and supporting their Identity & Access Management (IAM) environments.
- Practical experience of federated Identity management through IdAAS using tools such as: OKTA, PING, ADFS.
* Understanding of the architecture and design of cloud based systems and experience of integrating applications.
* Practical experience or an understanding of IAM systems and methodologies such as any of the following, RSA, IBM, Oracle, Sailpoint would be beneficial. Experience of working with Access Management, Reverse Proxies, Directory services and SAML would all be advantageous.
* Practical experience of UNIX with shell scripting and/or any other scripting language.
* Knowledge of Information Security concepts such as encryption using keys, SSL or HTTPS.
This role is urgent in nature (1 Month notice period is fine). Please forward your most recent CV in Word Format for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.