Agile Coach/Agile Ambassador -Glasgow- PermProject Management & PMO
I am looking to speak with an experienced Agile Coach/Scrum Master to implement a global Agile transformation project for an award-winning Software house in Glasgow. This is a unique opportunity to become an Agile Ambassador for a global brand and establish a strong relationship with leading Agilists across different business functions.
To qualify for this role, you will possess the following skills:
- Strong background coaching teams in Agile environment
- Ability to adapt and find the best approach that works for various teams
- Previous experience hosting Agile related workshops and training courses
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid knowledge of Agile techniques such as ATDD, TDD, CI/CD, Continuous Testing, Pairing and Automated Testing
- Demonstrable experience dealing directly with the Development teams on end to end project delivery
- Previous experience working in banking is beneficial but not essential.
If you are looking for your next challenge in the Agile world- please apply immediately and we can discuss this role in more detail!