PMO - Regulatory and Risk - VPProject Management & PMO
The position is an integral part of this retail bank increasing emphasis on maintaining and enhancing an effective governance framework, to meet our business needs, meet regulatory requirements and deliver upon our core values and commitments to all of our stakeholders.
The holder of this role will work closely with the International Risk and International Risk Chief Risk Office teams as well as with the other lines of defence, to deliver a seamless Risk governance framework across the organisation.
Key Accountabilities and Skills required:
- Monitoring the effective operation of International Risk Committees
- Activities associated with the effective running of Risk Committees
- Provide input on the effectiveness and efficiency of Risk Governance processes and offer recommendations.
- Ad hoc project activities
- Liaise with Policy & Standards team on governance policies
- Represent the risk governance team across the business
- Build and maintain relationships with the business, Chief Risk Office and other lines of defence in relation to the above responsibilities
- Clear and concise communication skills are required.
Your Skills and Qualifications will include
- Significant financial sector experience preferred alongside knowledge of working in Banking/Investment Banking/Governance role
- An undergraduate degree in legal, risk, finance, compliance, governance related subject preferred.
- Ability to manage initiatives autonomously
- Delivery focused with attention to detail
- Excellent levels of communication skills in English both verbally and in writing
- Function dynamically and as a integral part of a global team.
- Flexible approach with ability to deal with rapidly changing strategies and approaches.
- Advanced skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint preferred.