PMO AnalystProject Management & PMO
Our Client in the Financial Services sector is looking for a PMO to assist them within the technology and investment arm of their division. They are looking
The PMO Support will produce supporting documentation, Business Intelligence and management information accurately and in a timely manner. As a PMO, you will assist in maintaining the standards for project management within your team. This includes the implementation and application of project procedures, tools and techniques.
As PMO Support, some of your key tasks will be:
* To be able to develop reports, suggest improvements and identify discrepancies where necessary.
* Provide the reporting structure across the Portfolio down to Programme and Project level to ensure there is a quick and accurate flow of information through the structure especially around escalations points.
* To support PMO Lead in providing reporting documentation for the Portfolio.
* Lead the monitoring, challenging and reporting of individual Project, Programme and overall Portfolio health.
Key responsibilities of the PMO Support:
* Planning and scheduling - Ensure systems are in place to enable effective planning and scheduling.
* Monitoring and reporting - Manage project controls, reporting to the Project Manager about the project status.
* Develop project performance reports.
* Admin - Ensure organisational tasks are carried out efficiently.
* Manage compliance of the project
* Resources - Manage workforce planning, providing information for effective decision making.
* Procurement of supplies and services related to project support within Delegated Financial Authority limits.
* Stakeholder - Manage and engage with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
* Financial control - Manage project spend and contribute to the compilation of budgets.
* Contribute to the project business case.
* Risks and Issues - Lead potential risk areas, working with risk manager and escalating as appropriate.