PMO Analyst I have an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and proactive PMO Analyst to join a new team within a market leading organisation, to deliver and provide support to the transformation portfolio.
I have an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and proactive PMO Analyst to join a new team within a market leading organisation, to deliver and provide support to the transformation portfolio. This candidate will manage the activities and ensure incoming pipeline; portfolio trackers; programme and project scope; financials; risks and issues are proactively managed through the governance processes.
The ideal applicant will have previous experience within a Blue chip Organisation where the candidate will be familiar with best practices, and processes. The successful candidate will need to have excellent communication skills, be strong with analysing and processing data and to be confident with peers, whilst also being flexible in order to meet the changing priorities in any working week.
- University level education/Or related Professional qualification (e.g. Prince II; P30)
- PPM Tool experience (I.e. Daptiv)
- Advanced MS office skills including MSP; PowerPoint & Visio
- Highly experienced PMO Analyst with substantial experience working at a management level in a complex fast paced portfolio environment
- Experience of portfolio, programme and project management reporting
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with an ability to work collaboratively at all levels to govern delivery of portfolios and resolve day to day issues
- Establish and track key Portfolio levers, with regards to Portfolio MI and ensuring appropriate management action is taken as required.
- Be the key point of contact for all Business Transformation Office processes and methodology, championing change governance through the company.
- Maintain global portfolio's for all Change Initiatives from idea through to closure
- Manage & track key Portfolio MI data points.
- Review and analyse data points, challenge Change community as required and escalate as appropriate
- Review risks and issues, proactively challenge and escalate as appropriate
- Develop and maintain repository of key programme/project assumptions and dependencies
- Project Portfolio Management Tool support & maintenance
- Manage Portfolio governance meetings with agenda/ content/ minutes/ decisions/ actions consolidated, logged and distributed
- Proactively reports on RAID