AML Assistant ManagerAML / KYC
- Salary: GBP 60000 per year - GBP 68000 per year
- Location: London
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: 139637
Exciting role as AML Assistant Manager at Tier 1 Global Banking Institution. 60k - 70K per annum benefits.
Job role at a Tier 1 Global Bank as an AML Assistant Manager, paying 60k - 68k depending on experience. The person that is sought after will have strong AML experience, knowledge of correspondent banking and FCC.
responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Provide support in respect of Trade, Economic and Financial Sanctions, AML and global risk management framework to meet legislative and regulatory requirements for Commercial Banking, Global Banking and Market Businesses (Wholesale).
- Help develop and implement as required FCC policies and systems that ensure that business exposure to FCC risk is managed.
- Liaise with senior stakeholders and advise on FCC issues specific to Correspondent Banking.
- Strong knowledge and experience within FCC, AML and Correspondent Banking
- Proven Stakeholder management skills
- Ability work within a team.
- Able to interpret and solve complex issues
Email applications only - email@example.com