KYC File Review OfficerAML / KYC
KYC File Reviewer at a leading European Investment bank with a global reach. Permanent role paying from £50,000 - £55,000.
An exciting new role with a leading European Investment bank in the City of London as a KYC File Reviewer. This role will be on a permanent basis and can pay up to £55,000 base. The role will sit within the company's Financial Security Team who have oversight of a variety of financial crime areas, including; Anti-Money Laundering, Fraud, Bribery, Sanctions, PEPs and High Risk Clients.
- Quality Assurance and 4 eye checking
- Lead KYC Projects
- Review KYC Files and liaise with Due Diligence Team
- Apply knowledge and awareness of UK Good Practice when conducting KYC checks/reviews (FCA & JMLSG)
- Competently demonstrate key AML analysis and opinions to a senior business forum.
Skills and Experience:
- Project management skills
- '4 eye' checking experience
- Good analytical skills
- Proven experience working within a KYC/AML environment within a CIB (Corporate and Investment Bank)
- Working knowledge of UK, EU and US sanctions
- Understanding of other financial crime risks, such as, Bribery and Fraud.
- Knowledge of UK KYC regulations
- From a permanent background already
Please do not call directly, your application will not be accepted this way. Please apply via the job board or email to firstname.lastname@example.org