- Salary: GBP 80000 per year - GBP 90000 per year
- Location: London
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: SA/FS
Solution Architect (IT applicatiuon solutions, technology infrastructure, data, Financial Services, Insurance, 3rd parties, stakeholder management, application and architecture strategy, business change, governance) - £85k plus benefits and bonus - City, London.
My client a high profile financial services company are looking to recruit a Solution Architect (IT applicatiuon solutions, technology infrastructure, data, Financial Services, Insurance, 3rd parties, stakeholder management, application and architecture strategy, business change, governance)
The purpose of the Solution Architect role is to guide, design, challenge, recommend and monitor IT application solutions developed in-house or by an external provider. He/she must ensure that the solution meets high quality standards, has functional and technical integrity, is sustainable, minimises effort, and is aligned to overall strategic application and architecture strategy. The Solution Architect will collaborate with suppliers to achieve pragmatic results that deliver against the long term business strategy.
- Able to deliver high quality end to end solution architectures, underpinned by business process, data and enabling technology infrastructure.
- Excellent documentation skills - both at a detailed and summary level.
- Able to work with business stakeholders and project resources to develop options and gain consensus around key design decisions.
- Experience of working within large change programmes delivering business critical systems and processes.
- Experience of working with third party service supplier/ outsource providers, challenging vendors on solution designs resulting in improved product, price, and/or delivery
- Experience of architecture governance including experience of assuring solutions, assessing conformance with architectural principles, standards and long term strategy.