AVP Audit Wealth ManagementAudit
- Salary: GBP 70000.00 per year - GBP 70000.00 per year
- Location: London
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: BBBH138012
The Internal Audit Function aims to provide independent, reliable, valued, insightful and timely assurance to the Board and Executive Management over the effectiveness of governance, risk management and control over current and evolving risks, in the context of the current and expected business environment.
Work collaboratively with others to develop strong client relationships and support delivery of the Bank's Audit Plan.
* Identify, assess & document risks and controls.
* Complete testing.
* Write high quality audit observations and support the Audit Lead in writing the report.
* Provide suggestions to management for actions to address control issues identified.
* Provide constructive feedback and evaluation to team members for audit assignments.
- Own and drive personal learning to support achievement of career aspirations.
* Treat all colleagues fairly, regardless of background or circumstance.
* Sets an example and supports fair and ethical behaviour in all colleagues.
* Understand the needs of client/customer and make decisions using this knowledge.
* Discuss and agree the factual accuracy of audit observations with clients/Vice President/Director as
Stakeholder Management and Leadership
You will liaise with senior management during the course of audits, and contribute to on-going key business stakeholder meetings.
Decision-making and Problem Solving
You will be required to evaluate the adequacy of key controls operating within systems or processes, as well as determine whether these are effective. You will also have the opportunity to suggest practical ways of improving how our business stakeholders work.
Risk and Control Objective
You will ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal s Policies and Policy Standards.
* Experience in risk based auditing or risk/control activities;
* Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. CIA, MIIA, ACCA, CISA);
* Practical understanding of the relevant regulatory environment;
* Proven track record of high performance in previous roles.
- Financial services industry knowledge, particularly related to Wealth / Investment Management or Asset Management.
- Knowledge about new and emerging financial products and services.
- Also experience of auditing conduct risk arising for client interactions.
- Working knowledge of control, regulatory and risk issues and demonstrate practical application of this knowledge.