- Salary: GBP 45000.00 per year - GBP 55000.00 per year
- Location: London
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: BBBH138449
Purpose of the Role
The Internal audit Function provides internal audit for the London branch fulfilling the third line of defence and review of the branches business operations.
- You will carry out risk based audits across the business and other projects as assigned by senior management, to provide assurance that material risks faced by the bank are being adequately managed;
- Executing and helping to develop the London branch Internal audit plan;
- Supporting the continual development of the internal audit methodology;
- Audit various business areas of the bank in in line with strategic instruction;
- Assess, identify and report any issues of weakness within control and devise remediating solutions for any issues found;
- Work alongside internal departments to analyse issues and formulate resolutions;
- Other Ad hoc duties as required.
Experience & Skills Required
- Bachelor Degree at least;
- Relevant professional qualifications: CPA, ACA, ACCA, CIA etc, viewed favourably but not essential;
- Working experience in top auditing firm viewed favourably but not essential;
- Internal Audit experience gained within a banking environment, ideally within an international branch;
- Exposure to wholesale and corporate banking activities;
- Good report writing and communication skills;
- Ability to work independently or as part of a small team.
- Fluent in Mandarin an advantage but not essential
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.