Internal IT Auditor (risk- control- trading platforms)Audit
Internal IT Auditor (risk- control- trading platforms)
Permanent-up to 80k
City of London
- Strong experience of business processes, risks, key controls and supporting IT architecture, aligned with an ability to identify potential control gaps and help propose/ prioritise solutions).
- Solid experience of working as an internal/external auditor in either a Big 4, Fintech or Financial Services firm.
- Ability to identify and assess complex IT risks and controls.
- Experience of business analysis, core business processes and financial services systems.
- Strong computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases.
- Knowledge of MTFs and third party post-trade service organisations.
- IT security and cyber risks, and mechanisms to mitigate these risks.
- Knowledge of IT development (Agile and traditional waterfall SDLC) and project management techniques (Prince 2).
- Knowledge of frameworks (g. ISO27001, SOC1/2).
- Auditing standards and procedures (IIA Auditing Standards).
- Aware of laws, rules and regulations, including preferable knowledge of key regulations globally, and UK regulations (FCA).
- Experience of working in an organisation which uses trading platforms from Major brokerage firms.
- Post-Graduate qualifications (e.g. ICAEW ACA/ US CPA, CISA, etc.).
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.