IT Audit ManagerAudit
- Salary: GBP 65000.00 per year - GBP 80000.00 per year
- Location: London
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: BBBH140154
The IT Audit team is an important and integral part of the audit function working in close collaboration with the business audit team to review the technology related risks, controls and processes that support the Group businesses.
The IT audit role is responsible for delivering audits and helping develop the IT aspects of the audit plan. This covers the various line of business, functions, and legal companies primarily located in London, but also with potential coverage of businesses in Italy, Sri Lanka or in any other countries where the company operates.
Reporting to one of the IT Audit senior managers locally, you will work as part of the team to support audits on key technology control areas risks. This will include working with and overseeing audit work performed as part of our external co-sourcing arrangements to ensure timely delivery of audit assignments.
- Work on assigned audit engagements to deliver timely results;
- Help prepare and execute technology audit work that can cover a breadth of topics including projects, infrastructure, general IT controls as well as application centric reviews;
- Create high quality audit work using department tools following our standards (e.g. for planning, audit fieldwork, and report observations);
- Contribute and help deliver appropriate audit coverage of technology risks;
- Provide input and ideas to annual audit plans and individual assignments;
- Support business audit colleagues in integrated audits to cover related technology risks;
- Be an active team member of the Group internal audit team;
- Develop and maintain professional and productive relationships with all key stakeholders.
- Present a positive image for the audit department and help build an excellent personal and department reputation.
Candidate Profile / Key Skills
- The candidate will have demonstrable years of experience in IT project management, IT audit, IT risk management or in any other relevant technical IT position.
- Understands key review principles and phases for audit reviews through all major aspects of planning, field work and reporting.
- Able to demonstrate analytical skill necessary to review controls and data.
- Ability to proactively research and understand complex technology environments.
- The candidate will need to demonstrate technical understanding of a major operating system, database or network.
- Must have good communication and writing skills.
- Demonstrate understanding of capital markets and technology risk.
- Experience in a financial services company or capital markets infrastructure provider would be a plus.
- Keen to learn the Group businesses and technologies.
- Must work well within a team under direction and be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Goal oriented and able to deliver high quality work under time constraints
- An accounting or technology degree or equivalent/professional designation (e.g. CISA / CISSP) would be preferable.