AGILE SCRUM - IT Business Analyst £60KBusiness Analysis
Agile Scrum - Business Analyst
eCommerce - Digital - Technical/IT
up to £60K
McGregor Boyall is currently recruiting an Agile Scrum IT Business Analyst to work at a large Consultancy - Financial Services.
The preferred candidate must demonstrate experience working in an Agile manner and knowledge of Agile Scrum. The client is looking ideally for a Digital Business Analyst, eCommerce Business analyst or alternatively a Technical Business analyst with a strong Agile background.
- Liaise closely with the IT Business Relationship function to understand the strategic focus and programmes of work within IT, which provides the contextual setting for IT projects
- Apply business analysis understanding and common sense into day to day deliveries
- Effectively interact with business stakeholders for digital solutions.
Essential Candidate Criteria
- Business Analyst experience
- well versed in collaboration and DevOps tools like Jira/confluence
- Experience of Scrum's discipline and the associated elaboration and estimation techniques.
- Experience as a Business Analyst at a mid to senior level with accountability for elaboration, and writing of Epics, Stories and acceptance criteria.
- Must be able to clealry demonstrate Agile experience
- eCommerce /Digital Background/Technical
- Be able to understand and validate the business case
- Solid understanding of business analysis methodologies (specifically iterative methods and use cases) and techniques and their practical application.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- project management experience
If you meet the above essential criteria, please send your CV to email@example.com
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.