BA-IRD-Exotics-Pricing-Risk Management-Contract-Ldn-£800Business Analysis
McGregor Boyall is currently recruiting for a Business Analyst position at a leading financial services firm in the heart of Central London. Due to a large amount of growth and success in the organisation this position has been made available.
It is essential that all applicants have experience working as a Business Analyst in a Front Office environment on technical projects. The candidate will ideally have extensive experience with Interest Rate Derivatives, Pricing and Risk Management.
- Close interaction with Sales, Trading and Quants
- Analyse and document functional/non-functional requirements
- Ad-hoc and on-desk support
- Collaborate with design/development/analytics colleagues
- Liaise and work alongside teams from across the technology department
- Face off to business users as well as technical team
- Extensive business analysis experience
- Front office experience
- In depth knowledge of Technology projects
- SME in:
- Interest Rate Derivatives
- Knowledge of:
- Structured Products
- Strong stakeholder management
- Investment management/Financial Services experience
- Background as a developer/engineer/software analyst
- Quantitative background
- Agile experience
Key words: Business Analysis; IRD; Exotics; Pricing; Contract; LDN; £750
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.