BA -Middle office (cash equities)-600pdBusiness Analysis
BA -Middle office (cash equities)-600pd
Sector: Investment Banking
Project: Trade settlements/Confirmation/Clearing
Product Knowledge: Cash equities
Must have in depth knowledge of Trade life cycle and cash equities domain knowledge. Worked with Front/Middle/Back office on settlements/Confirmation technical platforms.
- Experience in SQL
- Experience in the Broadridge Gloss settlement platform
- Exposure to Inventory Management, Reconciliation and Control, Middle Office and Product Control functions.
- Experience in one major programming language like Python, C plus plus, Java or Sala
- Experience of Specification by Example / ATDD / BDD
- Experience of Scrum/ Agile methods
- Very good understanding of capital markets especially stock record, collateral, financing trades, funding & prime brokerage
- Strong exposure to Investment Banking technology solutions
- Strong exposure to requirements gathering, functional & technical design
- Understand modern architectures and modeling practices and can actively participate in them to help shape the platform and clearly articulate technical designs and concepts in both verbal and written forms
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.