McGregor Boyall is currently recruiting for a Business Analyst position at a leading financial services firm in the heart of Central London. Due to a large amount of growth and success in the organisation this position has been made available.
It is essential that all applicants have experience working as a Business Analyst in a Front Office environment on an eTrading projects. The candidate will ideally have experience with FX, FX Swaps and/or IR Derivatives.
- Close interaction with Sales, Trading and Quants
- Analyse and document functional/non-functional requirements
- Ad-hoc and on-desk support
- Collaborate with design/development/analytics colleagues
- Liaise and work alongside teams from across the technology department
- Face off to business users as well as technical team
- Business analysis experience
- eTrading experience
- Front office experience
- Knowledge of either
- Rates and/or
- FX and/or
- eTrading and/or
- Interest Rate Derivatives and/or
- Strong stakeholder management
- Investment management/Financial Services experience
- Background as a developer/engineer/software analyst
- Quantitative background
- Agile experience
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.